Cleanroom Wipe Class 10
- Size, 9”x9”, 8“ x 8” and 3” x 4.5” (All the sizes are available)
- Polyester wipe, heat cut sealed edges.
Typical Aplications for the Cleanroom Microfiber Wipe Semiconductor Wafer Fabs Aerospace Production Areas Optics Disk Drives Production Areas Production Areas General Cleanroom Cleaning Clean and polish critical surfaces both metal and non-metal
- Has an excellent solvent and acid resistance
- Monofilament “no-run” construction does not generate loose fibers in the process
- This is low ionic, nonvolatile residue and particle contamination
- The Abosrvency is very good.
- Available in cold cutting, heat cutting/sealed edge, laser cutting and ultrasonic cutting
- This wipe is compatible with most common solvents such as isopropyl alcohol, methanol, aromatics and ketones such as acetone or methyl ethyl keton